|Prep time: 15 minutes||Cooking time: 25 minutes||Total time: 40 minutes|
1. In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
2. Add egg and vanilla; beat until thoroughly combined.
3. Blend in the bananas.
4. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture and mix well.
5. Divide batter in half.
6. Add cocoa to half; spread into a greased (buttered) 13-in x 9-in pan.
7. Spoon remaining batter on top and swirl with a knife.
8. Bake at 350 degrees for 23-25 minutes or until the bars test done.
9. Cool in pan.
Can add 1/2 - 1 cup of peanut butter chips if you like.