|Prep time: 10 minutes||Cooking time: 20 minutes||Total time: 30 minutes|
1. Remove one rack from your oven or set racks so that there is a lot of space between them. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Cut the butter into chunks and place butter in 9×13 casserole dish, then place in oven for butter to melt.
3. While the butter is melting, mix eggs with mixer or blender for one minute. Add milk and vanilla while motor is still running, then add flour and cinnamon until well mixed, about 30 seconds more, but do not over mix.
4. Remove dish from oven and pour in egg mixture over hot melted butter; bake until puffy and browned, about 14-20 minutes. (Be sure to watch closely the first time!)
5. Remove from oven and sprinkle with generous dusting of powdered sugar. Serve with a side of maple syrup. It is also delicious with sliced strawberries.
last time baked for 16min, needs more